Thursday 25 April 2013

I'm back. . .

I haven't really posted in a few months. I've been quite busy finishing up my BA (nearly there!) plus applying for Masters, jobs etc. Now, I have less than a month of university left and I have a job which begins in August; I'm moving to Oman, to teach in a private primary school there. Excited does not begin to cover it.

I started this blog when I stopped working full time for Justice Africa and returned to the Irish Centre for Human Rights, as a way of staying immersed in the issues I enjoyed working on- mass atrocity prevention and memorialisation and sexualised violence in conflict.

So, I will be distracted no more. Expect lots of (not so cheery) pieces on the above plus probably stuff on the current abortion debate in Ireland- which never seems to end.

Thank you sincerely to The Gender Jurisprudence and International Criminal Law Project who included my 'Women and Conflict' section on their resources page. They have inspired me to write a lot more on these issues, to justify my inclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment